Services Provided By Claremont
Claremont is a not for profit organisation. The company provides Supported Living Accommodation to Vulnerable Adults. The Directors of the company have over 25 years experience in this area and aim to provide a service that is tailored to meet the individual needs of their clients.
- Do you need somewhere to live?
- Do you require Support in order to live independently?
- Are you homeless?
- Do you have any multiple-complex issues i.e. Learning Disabilities, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Mental Health/Health issues? Substance Dependency or other?
Who is the service For?
People needing guidance and support in order to live independently.
- Able to self medicate.
- Willing to accept support.
- Able to accept some sharing of facilities, like the lounge with other people.
The aims of the service and how we work with you
Our aim is to help you regain independence and control over your own life.
- We work with each person to establish what support needs you have and draw up an agreement of how those needs can be met in the form of a Person Centred Support Plan.
- We work with other professionals to ensure you receive the support you require.
- We will support you to develop the Life Skills necessary in order to live independently.
- We will empower you by inviting you to join our Tenant’s forum in order that you have input into the decision making process of how the service is delivered.
What do we provide?
- Support by qualified staff.
- An individual structured programme of activities that offers a balanced approach to personal development.
- Weekly meetings with a named member of staff who will support you to achieve an agreed programme.
- 3 monthly review of progress.
How do I apply?
Eileen McKenzie at Claremont on: (0121 454 5133)
and we will arrange for someone to speak to you and advise you on what we have on offer to meet your needs/requirements.
and we will reply as soon as we can.